Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: pilates journal

  1. #21
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2/18--did the hour long video again last night. I can't seem to do the 20 min. one. It seems so pointless, like there's no workout whatsoever. Because I'm starting to do it more and understanding what's going on, I'm able to now do the moves correctly and they seem to be getting increasingly difficult. YEEEAAAH!! I'll do it again tonight.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2/21--I guess to keep an accurate record I should have written out measurements and my beginning weight...but frankly, I didn't want to announce that to the hb world.

    Anyhow, like I said before, I'm not able to do the 20 min. video. But, I've done the hour video now 5 days in a row. And, it really is working for me. It's all a mental thing, but doing this consistently changes my thinking on what I eat because I feel like if I eat a bunch of junk, I've just wasted that hour long work out I did. (I do realize that it's only been a few weeks, but I do give myself some credit.)

    I refuse to post my weight, but I will say I haven't lost a lot of weight (if any at all) but I have toned up some. But I'm probably the only one who notices that right now.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Trampis's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    462
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The thing about eating and working out is,if you eat crap,then your workout will be twice as unpleasent.

    Cant eat a donut then go workout two hours latter.If you know your going to excersise later your more likely to eat some fruit and drink some water then junkfood.

    It all snowballs.

    Props to you for sticking with it!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, man. But I'm not going to bullshit you and tell you I've been eating only good stuff. I still have a horrible sweet tooth. I consume a lot of candy. It's just for meals, I'm more apt to eat not fried stuff and go for a salad or veggies.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2/25/03--I finally did the 20 min. workout last night. I should have been doing this one all along. A lot of the long one is stretching and yoga like movements. The 20 min exercise cuts out all the bs and give a quick, nicely isolating workout. Two thumbs up and I'll do it more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •